Friday, March 26, 2010

Get On Your Belly!


I like the perspective in the image. I like how you can see the fence go all the way down the hill.


this is a blade of grass on the floor. I like this picture because the blade of grass contrasts with the floor and makes it stick out.


This picture doesn't give a very good low perspective but I like the picture because of the contrast of the lines on the pineapple with the white background and also because I thought the shadow of the pineapple was really cool. i also like the texture of the pineapple


this picture wasn't focused where i wanted it to be, but it still turned out ok. this picture showed a good low perspective and i like that the railings stand out because they are the darkest things in the picture.


I like how some of the branches are dark and others are light. It gives the picture more contrast. I also like how one side of the tree is brighter than the other because of the sunlight.


This picture was hard to take because it was a weird angle and i found myself sitting upside down on a couch to get this perspective. I tried to make the pineapple look big which i probably could have done a better by getting closer. Again i like the contrast on the pineapple with the dark criss-crossed lines.


In this picture i tried to show the texture of the guitar case while also showing a different perspective. I think it turned out well but i probably could have added something else to the picture because the end of the guitar case kind of leads to a dead end.



I like this picture a lot because of the contrast and the way it was angled. I didn't mean to angle the doghouse diagonally but i liked the way it turned out. I think it makes the doghouse look a little bigger and gives it kind of a creepy effect.

My pictures turned out well for this assignment but i thought i cold have done a better job using the low perspective to make things look different than they usually would. i also think i could have done a better job telling a story with my pictures instead of just taking pictures of objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment