Thursday, March 18, 2010

High Key/ Low Key - #2









shooting high key and low key was a lot easier this time because i knew what i was looking for. the hard part this time was telling a story, but i think i was still able to do that pretty well. I like my high key pictures, especially the bowl with the salt. I like the line that goes through the background because it was an accident. I also like the shadow outside and inside the bowl and the texture of the salt. I like the altoids one because it told more of a story than my other pictures. the only thing i don't like is the few dark spots in the corners. I like the picture of the sunglasses because of the reflection. it added a little contrast to the image. I like the ipod with the speaker because the buttons on the ipod create contrast and i also like the light in the picture. I learned that using natural makes pictures turn out a lot better than artificial light. Low key was harder to shoot because it was hard to get the light just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment