
I like this picture because my sister has a natural look on her face. She isn't make a fake smile or anything. Her expression can be interpreted many different ways (probably mad that i was taking a picture of her).


This picture shows something my sister enjoys, playing music. My sister likes making songs on hte piano and the guitar. So I like this picture because it shows who she is. i also like the angle of the shot.



This kid was so into the TV that I had to take a picture of him. i like his natural pose and how the picture makes you wonder what he's looking at.

This picture shows my dad when he was sick. He didn't do much he just sat in bed all day. I like how this picture shows how he was then.

This is a really hyper kid. He just runs around acting like a power ranger. this picture shows that he has lots of energy and is just a crazy kid.


This is the creeper boy. I took this picture using a flashlight to just light up his face. i like the creepy effect it creates and how his face is the main focus of the picture.
I don't usually like shooting portraits but I liked how my portraits turned out. I liked the candid shots a lot more than the posed shots because it showed the person how they naturally were. I think I could have done a better job representing peoples personalities though.
No comments:
Post a Comment