Friday, April 16, 2010

Assignment #7- Numbers








This picture was an accident but it turned out really cool. somehow the chalkboard moved but the seven on it didn't so the seven looks 3D.


I like the light on this picture a lot. especially the way it reflects off the knobs. i also like the depth of field.




I saw these streaks of light while i was walking around my house and thought it would make a cool photo. I really like the contrast and that you can only see the texture of the carpet only in the places that have light on them.


i like the contrast in this picture.

Overall i think this was my best assignment so far. I'm glad that I found good light to shoot for this assignment. I do think I could have been a little more creative though. I also liked this assignment because it was really easy to go around and just shoot numbers i found.

1 comment:

  1. Your going to be a professional photographer!! I love your photos. they are amazing!! I really like the 7. Its cool how its blurry then really sharp. The one with the light from the window is way cool too.Great job! I really liked them.

    ReplyDelete